I often get questions about how to measure keywords and phrases for a specific site. By monitoring your targeted keywords in Google, you can
- Keep track of your targeted keywords
- See how Googles algorithm changes affect your rankings
- Learn how these changes influence the competitors’ positions
- Keep an eye on competitors’ positions
- Make better decision on how to use Google Adwords
The last couple of months I have been using Rankly.io for this purpose and even if it is still in beta, I find it one of the better services available out there as it gives me a good overview over which keywords works the best and how they have developed over the last weeks and months.
Do you use Rankly or any other rank measurement tool? Please share you experiences in the comments.